State Representative Paul Tittl of Manitowoc finds himself in a bit of hot water after being issued three citations following a carbon monoxide incident back in October. Susie Kay’s Café, the Republican Headquarters, and five apartments were all affected by a carbon monoxide leak which poisoned 17 people. All of the buildings are owned by Tittl, and are located on the 1100 block of Washington Street in Manitowoc. Tittl received two smoke detector violation citations and well as one for not having a fire extinguisher in the building. Tittl has yet to issue a public statement on the issue.