Seven dogs were rescued from a home in Appleton which was on fire yesterday afternoon. The Fire Department was called to the home located in the area of Packard and State Streets at around 1:15, after a neighbor noticed smoke, and called 911. As there were no humans home at the time, fire crews entered the home and evacuated the two adult dogs and five puppies safely. The blaze originated on the stove top, and was quickly extinguished. According to the Fire Department, the fire is not considered suspicious.