The Two Rivers Fire Department received a report of smoke emitting from a residence on the 1700 block of 24th Street At around 9:00 last night. Upon arrival, crews noticed a small amount of smoke flowing from a window on the second story of the residence, with the occupants already evacuated. Crews quickly extinguished the fire, which was above a wood burning fire place on the first floor. The fire and smoke damage was limited to a single room, and caused an estimated $5,000 in damages. All four occupants and their pet dog remained uninjured in the incident.