A fire broke out in a home in Bellevue late last night. Crews were called just after 11:00 PM to the home in the 2900 block of Tordeur to find the smoke billowing from the home. The resident of the home told officials that they had woken up to the sound of their smoke alarm blasting. The blaze was brought under control within roughly 20 minutes by Bellevue Fire and Rescue, the De Pere Fire Department, and the Brown County Sheriff’s Department, who were all on hand. The fire, which was deemed to be caused by “careless use of smoking materials”, caused an estimated $25,000 in damage. No one was injured in the incident.