The Sheboygan Fire Department responded to a fire at an apartment complex yesterday morning, which resulted in $30,000 in damage. Crews arrived on the complex on the 1300 block of Pennsylvania Avenue just before 10:00 AM, after a caller in the lower unit called the Dispatch Center to report the blaze. They spotted smoke emitting from the second floor windows, and upon entry found a fully involved kitchen fire. The blaze was contained, while Alliant Energy and Wisconsin Public Service were called to secure the electrical and gas service to the home. There were no injuries, however several tenants were displaced, and are in the care of the American Red Cross.