Taylor County Sheriff’s deputies say the 71-year-old woman who died in a house fire had been smoking a cigarette near her oxygen supply.  Authorities say they got a 9-1-1 Friday afternoon from a man saying he and his wife were inside their burning home.  Arriving deputies say 79-year-old Michael Rantanen was outside when they arrived, telling them his wife was still inside.  Smoke and fire kept the deputies from entering.  Firefighters from Rib Lake were able to enter the house shortly after that, finding Susan Rantanen’s body in the living room.