Bank First will be hosting a FREE Shred Day event this Saturday (May 12) from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon at 402 N. 8th Street in Manitowoc. While this shred event is free and open to the public, Bank First is requesting that participants bring a non-perishable food donation in exchange for each bag of personal documents shredded. All food donations will go to area food pantries.
Shred Days are a great opportunity to protect your identity while giving back to the community. Bank First is proud to offer community residents a way to properly dispose of personal documents such as old tax returns, bank and credit card statements, medical records, etc.
To ensure enough shredding space is available for the public, businesses are asked to not participate in this event. The event will be held rain or shine. Participants are welcome to stay and watch the process if they wish and are invited to come inside for free cookies and drinks.
In addition to this event, Bank First will be hosting shred events on the following dates and locations:
• Saturday, June 2 at 111 Jefferson Street, Waupaca
• Saturday, September 8 at 2747 Manitowoc Road, Green Bay AND 4201 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Appleton
• Saturday, September 15 at 110 Fremont Street, Kiel
• Saturday, September 22 at 2915 Custer Street, Manitowoc
• Saturday, September 29 at 135 S. Main Street, Clintonville
• Saturday, October 6 at 2700 Eastern Avenue, Plymouth
Visit http://www.BankFirstNational.com for more information.